If you are a lululemon fan, there’s always that one color combo or pattern that you need to get all the pieces for. #gottacatchemall
My obsession is the Slalom Green Bean and Inkwell combo from lululemon circa 2013.
It came out when I first moved to Seattle towards the end of 2013. I looked at it and it reminded me of everything I liked about Seattle; the rain, the Evergreen trees, the dreary and cold winters. I absolutely love it.
I’ve collected enough pieces to be proud of my current collection. <3 Here’s a peek at my fave pieces.
Pieces that I still “need.”
- Run Full tilt Long Sleeve (6) – Got It!
- Speed Shorts (8)
- Astro Pants (6)
- Ebb and Flow tank (8)
- Fast Cat Skirt (6 or 8)
- Nice Asana (6 -Green Bean Solid)
- Cool Racerback (6 – Green Bean Solid)
- Karmady V-Neck (6)
- Falling Freely neckwarmer and headwrap (Inkwell, Angel Wing and Green Bean)
- Groovy Run Shorts (8)
- Turbo Shorts (6) – Got it!
- Swiftly Long Sleeve (6 or 8)
- Wunder Under Pants (6 – Quilted Band)
- Wee Are Too Cozy Jacket (6)
- Scuba Hoodie II (8 – Solid Green Bean)
- Can’t Stop Pant (6) – Got it!
- Neck Warmer
- Run With Me Ear Warmer
- Brisk Run Gloves
- Fly Away Tamer (Solid Green Bean and Striped Green Bean and Inkwell)
Pieces that I’m missing (But not too much):
- Forme Jacket (6)
- Avenue Pullover (6)
- Run First Base Tank Top (6)
- Dharana Crop (6) – Got it!
- Scoop Neck (8)
- Scuba Hoodie II color-blocked (8 – Inkwell, Angel Wing and Green Bean)
- Scuba Hoodie II (8 – Wee Stripe and Inkwell)
- Swiftly SS (6 – Green Bean Stripe)
- Groove Short (6)
- Groove Pants (6) – Got it!
- Boogie Shorts (8)
For the Boyfriend (um yeah…we need to match)
- Metal Vent Tech Long Sleeve (M – Heathered Green Bean)
- Five Year Tee (M)
- Core Hoodie (L)
- Pace Breaker Short (L) – Got It!
- Velocity Long Sleeve (L)
- Velocity Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip Pullover (L) – Got it!
They also never made stripe bottoms, but if they did, they’d probably look like Athleta’s Green Paddy Navy stripe Chaturanga crops (which I own btw). 😛
That about sums up my lulu print/pattern obsession for the time being.
What’s your favorite pattern and color combo? Let’s see your collection! Comment below to share.
<3 + Namaste,