I had an opportunity to finally visit a lululemon Outlet in Glendale, Arizona. The store is located at Tanger Outlets, a huge outdoor outlet mall with many high end stores including Kate Spade, Hugo Boss, Coach and many more.
Aside from the lululemon warehouse sales, this was probably the next best deal on new with tags (NWT) lululemon. The employees were very nice and also very fond of my little chihuahua!
The store is separated into sections by size. Within the sections, the items are separated by type (i.e. bras, tank tops, built in bra tops, leggings (short to long) etc). It’s a great way to look through the great variety of lululemon merchandise!
All in all. it’s a great place to buy discounted lululemon. It’s also a great place for beginners to come try out lulu at an affordable price. Many items were marked down 40-80%. They also have a board where they post current deals. I was allowed to use my Sweat Collective discount to get an additional 25% off everything in store.
There were some gems. I found some Refresh Maxi dresses in a size 8 but they were only on markdown for the price of $79 (original MSRP $88), so not really much of a discount. If they were $59 I definitely would have bought one! The Refresh Maxi dress is still online for the full MSRP.
Below are some pics of the store and my finds.
Things You Should Know When Visiting the lululemon Outlets
- You can use your Sweat Collective discount.
- Promos cannot be combined. (i.e. cannot be combined with lululemon friends and family discount)
- All purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Sizing is limited. What you see on the racks is what you get.
- Check the deals board for additional discounts.
- Spend time here. You never know what you’ll find. I almost didn’t find the $19 Shaped Short Sleeve shirts. It can get overwhelming, so take it slow and give yourself ample time when visiting the outlet. If you’re looking for something specific, you may not find it and miss out on many other items.
- When visiting outlets, the merchandise may be similar with some hidden gems to keep it exciting. Many of the items at outlets may also be on WMTM or sold at lululemon Warehouse Sales.
lululemon Outlet Locations
To search for lululemon Outlet locations near your, use their store locator feature here.
This wraps up my visit to the lululemon Outlet in Glendale, Arizona. I definitely recommend that you check it out when you’re in town! If you’re not near one, it’s not worth a visit unless you want to possibly get a better deal on WMTM items.
Have you been to an lululemon Outlet store? Let me know if you found anything good in the comments below. Thanks for tuning in!
<3 + Light,