Terez is an activewear company that produces fun prints for women and girls. Created by Zara Tisch and her best friend Amanda Schabes. They create bright prints that promote positivity, adventure and self-expression. Their most popular print are their emoji performance crops. You can find a print for any occasion!
Terez releases new designs every month and are currently sold in major department stores as well as specialty online activewear boutiques.
Terez Review: Night Sparkle Tall Band Pant
#1 Size: I wear Terez performance capri’s (standard waistband) in size Medium. I decided to go for a medium in their Tall Band pants as well. I am a size 6 in lululemon for reference. The waistband fit comfortably and looked slimming. I could go down to a size small in Terez tall band pants.
#2 Style: Terez bottoms come in capris and long length leggings.
#3 Inseam: 26″ inseam – I am 5’5″ and the leg opening bunches just a bit around my ankles. I can wear them over my heels if desired.
#4 Rise: High rise sits just under the navel.
#5 Waistband: Tall enclosed elastic waistband. Seam of the band sits at the back of the pant. Waistband is comfortable and keeps your leggings in place during practice.
- Fabric Content: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
- Fabric Feel: Fabric feels soft and slippery. It is similar to Black Milk and Poprageous but slightly softer. The fabric is lightweight and sweat wicking.
- Fabric Look: Terez leggings have shiny look to them. I have yet to see a pair of matte Terez bottoms.
- Fabric Opacity: Leggings are white backed and do not stretch to white. They are 100% opaque.
- Fabric Performance: The fabric is durable and withstands abrasion. Fabric will not pill. Fabric is non-compressive and is great for low-intensity workouts. If you size down it will be more compressive, but because of how stretchy and soft the fabric is, it does not hug the body.
#7 When to Wear: Terez leggings can be worn for low intensity workouts or casually about town.
#8 Cost: Terez leggings cost $82 USD and can be bought at various online retailers.
#9 Gusset: Terez pants come with a large triangle gusset. Gusset is single layered.
#10 Stitch Seam: Terez leggings are made with flat seams throughout the leggings. The thread color on these pants are purple.
#11 UPF Protection: 50+ (Terez also creates swimwear!)
#12 Made in China.
#13 Care Instructions: Wash on gentle and hang dry. You can also tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softener.
Should I Buy Terez?
You should definitely buy Terez! I love all the designs. If you’re size 6 in lululemon, I would recommend wearing a size medium in their performance capris (so that the waistband does not dig into your muffin top) and a size small in Tall Band leggings. The elastic bounded tall band magically hides your muffin tops. If you want a looser fit, go for a medium. The tall waistband will still provide enough support to keep your pants on whether you’re at practice or just lounging around.
Where to Buy Terez?
- Carbon38 – Use code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off your first order of $100+. Free shipping for all orders over $200.
- Evolve Fitwear – Use code SCHIMIGGY for 10% off your orders.
- Sculptique – Use code ALEXANDRA for 20% off your orders! Includes sale items too.
<3 + Light,