About Chill By Will
CHILL BY WILL (CBW) founders and designers are Christina Powter and Corrina Wall. Together they created CBW in a large national brand. Many of their pieces are worn by celebrities. Christina and Corrina are experts at balancing a busy lifestyle. These super moms manage to fit it all in, balancing daily workouts, running a business, creating stylish active wear pieces all while tackling motherhood.
CHILL BY WILL creates pieces that any woman would ideally want to wear while sweating. They have pieces with fun patterns and trendy mesh panels. Their pieces are made for all activities and cater to whatever a woman is interested in and capable of doing. Whether its holding a pose in yoga, getting on a bike at spin or using the machines at the gym their goal is to make sure their pieces deliver.
Chill By Will Review: Beloved Striped Leggings
I reviewed CBW’s Blessed Stripe leggings. I’ve been eyeing these leggings for a while. I had never tried CBW before so was hesitant on investing. I finally found these for only $64 on Carbon38, so I decided to give it a go!
#1 Size: I sized up in Chill By Will. Medium was the only size left in this print when I ordered it. I ordered a medium in the Blessed leggings and they fit really well. I feel like I could have also went a size down. I recommended ordering a size up in CBW if you want a more comfortable fit. If you want a more compressive fit, order a size down. I am a size 6 in lululemon for reference. After seeing he size chart (below) I would not recommend the medium for a size lululemon 10. It would be a tight fit!
#2 Style: Chill By Will makes leggings (long and crop), bras, tops and long sleeves. I also own the Alive Bra (high neck with strappy back) pictured below, that is comfortable and goes with just about everything. Note: This is a low-impact/low-support bra without cups.
#3 Inseam: The blessed pant has a 26″ inseam. It fits like a 7/8 pant, similar to lululemon‘s High Times Wunder Under Crop. The leg opening sits 1″ above my ankle.
#4 Rise: The pant rise is high, measuring 8″. Back rise measures 9.5″. The rise reaches my navel. I am 5’5″ for reference.
#5 Waistband: Tall waistband measuring 3″. The tall waistband holds everything in. The ruched detailing is also very flattering and the extra fabric adds some compression around the waist.
- Fabric Content: 88% Polyether and 12% Spandex
- Fabric Feel: The fabric feels buttery soft and smooth. I would compare it to Dharma Bums and All Fenix fabrics.
- Fabric Performance:
- Fabric is thin and quick drying.
- Fabric is not as compressive, making it great for low-impact sports. Could be more compressive if I sized down.
- Fabric has 4-Way Stretch, allowing it to contour against the body for a slimming fit.
- Opacity: The leggings are white backed and I’m glad to report that they’re 100% OPAQUE (not see-through)! I have loaded some forward fold photos below.
- Fabric Features:
- The leggings do not have any pockets.
- There is one logo on the back left corner of the pant.
- The waistband is ruched.
#7 When to Wear: CBW is designed by two moms. Their intentions were to create a brand that would blend into your lifestyle. The leggings are perfect for wearing to low-impact classes and while running errands.
#8 Cost: CBW leggings retail at $96. I was able to get this pair on Carbon38 for only $64!
#9 Gusset: The leggings come with a triangle shaped, double-layered gusset.
#10 Stitch Seam: Chill By Will uses flat fell seams throughout their leggings. This allows for a chafe free and body contouring fit.
#11 UPF Protection: Not disclosed.
#12 Made in the USA. Christina and Corrina have created a product that flatters all body shapes and sizes.
Should I Buy Chill By Will?
You should definitely buy Chill By Will! I love how buttery soft the fabric is. I would recommend both going with your true size (best compression) or sizing up (for low impact sports). I wear mine around town all the time and get tons of complements. It’s a great contrast to all my solid colored leggings. They’re definitely worth of checking out!
Where to Buy Chill By Will
- Carbon38 – Use discount code SHMGY25 to get 25% off your orders! Free shipping on orders of $200+.
- Chill By Will
- The Sweat Bar – Use code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off your orders!
If you liked this post, you might also like these articles:
- Glyder Review: High Power Striped Leggings – Lululemon QS Dupe
- Scorpio Sol Review: lululemon QS Dupes
- Athleta Review: Striped Chaturanga Tight
- K-Deer Leggings Review: Caroline Stripe Crop Leggings
- Evolution and Creation Review: Floral Stitching High-Waist Leggings
For more fitness fashion discounts and deals, please visit my Fitness Instructor Discounts + Brands page.