Updated: 4/10/2022| lululemon Shoes Review
Disclaimer: I received the blissfeel shoes from lululemon to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
lululemon is a Vancouver-based activewear brand that sells men’s, women’s, and teens’ activewear and accessories.
On March 22, they debuted their blissfeel running shoes. We got a chance to review them and help shoppers decide if it’s worth buying.
lululemon Shoes Review,
lululemon shoes were debuted on March 22, 2022. The first shoe they released was the blissfeel running shoe ($148) in 10 colorways.
My first thought was, “Yes! Now I can be entirely head to toe in lululemon!”
I chose the black and white colorway to review in this post. The color also is a good neutral that goes with every lululemon product I own.
lululemon Shoes Pros
- Comes in multiple colors. The shoes were released in 10 colorways.
- Runs true to size (TTS). I wear a size 7.5 in sneakers and went with a size 7.5 in lululemon’s blissfeel shoes.
- Flexible upper – The upper part of the shoe molds to your foot and is very thin yet supportive.
- Affordable price point. The shoes will run you $148 a pair, which is on par with many other popular brands.
- Comfortable sole.
- Removable sole
- Machine washable
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You can always return the shoes for a full refund after a 30-day trial period.
lululemon Shoes Cons
- Low arch support. The shoe pretty much does not have arch support, which is great because I prefer to use my orthopedics in training and running shoes.
- Sells out quickly. Popular sizes and colors sold out quickly.
- Sits high on the ankle. If your ankles sit low (like mine), the shoes may feel uncomfortable on your feet. I had to loosen the laces to make room for my ankles to move.
- The design is satisfactory. I was expecting something more advanced and novel since lululemon scanned over 1 million women’s feet to design this shoe. It’s basic at best, which is also not too bad of a thing.
Should I Buy lululemon Shoes?
Yes! I am obsessed with how the new shoes look. The style is super clean.
The only thing that I did not like was how high the shoe opening is. It hits my ankles and makes it very uncomfortable to walk and run in. Otherwise, it’s a great shoe!
As of March 22, the blissfeel shoe will be on shelves in select locations across North America, Mainland China, and the UK. We are looking forward to their trainer shoes which will be coming out this summer 2022!
Where to Buy lululemon
Buying directly from lululemon will ensure that your items are 100% authentic.
Do you like to save money? Here are some ways you can save money on lululemon products:
- If you're an fitness instructor and currently teaching, you may qualify for their Sweat Collective program to receive 25% off all merchandise (including sale). Read about their other discount programs here.
- Shop their We Made Too Much (WMTM) section for 10-50% off lululemon merchandise. All WMTM items are final sale.
- Shop at lululemon Outlets for great deals! Search for outlet store locations on lululemon's store locator.
- Buy lululemon gift cards on Raise or Cardpool. People are always trying to offload their lululemon gift cards. The savings range from 2-10%, but it's better than no discount at all.
You can also buy lululemon for less through third-party reselling websites and marketplaces such as:
- Mercari - Use this link for $10 off your first order. Download the App here.
- Poshmark - Use code SCHIMIGGY for $10 off your first order. Enter the code when you create your profile.
- Tradesy - Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more.
- Vinted - Use this link to get $ off your first purchase.
We have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out! If there are any other topics you’d like us to shed some light on, please let us know!
Want to know more about lululemon?
We have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out!
If there are any other topics you’d like us to shed some light on, please let us know!
If you found our lululemon shoes review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.