Updated: 12/1/2021 | Three Ships Beauty Review
Disclaimer: I received Three Ships beauty products to review in this post. As always, all my thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
About Three Ships
Three Ships beauty offers 100% natural and plant-derived skincare.
Three Ships was founded and launched in 2017 by Laura, a chemical engineer, and Connie, a business grad. They pulled together $4,000 and started making our own handmade formulations in Connie’s apartment kitchen.
Their goal was to become the most effective, transparent, natural beauty brand in the market.
Three Ships Beauty Review
I received the following products to review:
- Radiance Squalene Day Cream ($30) – This creamy day cream comes in a pump container for easy dispensing. The cream is super smooth and my skin absorbed it quickly.
- Purify Acid Cleanser ($20) – This cleaner is great for travel! I took it with me to Europe and it has a very gentle lather. It left my face feeling clean and refreshed.
- Glow Jojoba Oil Serum ($31) – The serum is great because it kept my skin moisturized without feeling oily or sticky. It absorbed immediately when used.
- Soothe Rosehip Clay Mask ($17) – This mask is super fun! I use it in the shower by creating a paste in my hands and then applying it to my face as I wash my hair.
- Buttercream Lip Mask ($18) – I use this daily. The lip mask makes my lips so buttery soft! I wear it through the night in bed and wake up with soft lips throughout the day.
- Cherry Lip Exfoliator ($18) – I exfoliate 1-2 times a week. This sugar scrub exfoliator smells and tastes great. It also removes any stray lip skin and keeps my lips really smooth. I use this in combination with the lip mask.
I received the products packaged in cardboard tubes. The packaging was really pretty! I used the products for a week and noticed that my skin felt more moisturized and plump. The products also do not have a strong smell, so it’s great for my partner (male) to use too.
Below we’ll share the pros and cons of Three Ships beauty.
Three Ships Pros
- Affordable – Their products are on par with other beauty brands and considered affordable.
- Transparency in their ingredients. Their ingredients can be traced from farm to shelf.
- All products are manufactured in Canada. This allows Three Ships to maintain their low carbon footprint and provide jobs within their community.
- Female-owned and operated!
- Minority owned!
- 30 day return policy. If the products don’t work as intended, their team will help you find products that will be better suited for your skincare needs.
Three Ships Cons
- Not all packaging is recyclable or most sustainable. Some of their packaging still uses plastics such as lids and pumps. They do ensure 100% of plastic components are a minimum of 30% post-consumer recycled plastic by 2022 so that they can avoid using virgin plastics. They also aim to achieve 100% disposable packaging by 2025.
Where to Buy Three Ships Beauty
You can buy Three Ships beauty through their website.
If you found our Three Ships beauty review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.