Favorite Yoga Products + Clothes

I’ve been doing yoga for over 5 years and since starting this review blog, I consider myself an expert on many products related to yoga and health. I am always open to trying new products and approach my reviews with 85% objectivity. I do get a bit excited when I find products that fit my exact needs (this accounts for the remaining 15% of subjectivity in my reviews).

On this page, you’ll find my favorite yoga clothes and products. Some products are offered with special discount codes.


Favorite Yoga Clothes Brands

Use discount code SCHIMIGGY20 for 20% off.
arthletic wear coupon code yoganews
Use discount code YOGANEWS for 20% off.
inner fire discount coupon code schimiggy SYNEWS15
Use discount code SYNEWS15 for 15% off your orders.
lineage wear discount code schimiggy yoga leggings
Use coupon code SCHIMIGGY for 15% off your orders.
niyama sol ambassador coupon code schimiggy
Click here for a 20% off Niyama Sol discount code!
aviator nation coupon code schimiggy
Use discount code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off at Aviator Nation!
teeki coupon code
Click here to get a 10% off Teeki coupon code!

Favorite Activewear Stores

carbon38 ambassador discount code schimiggy reviews
Use discount code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off your first order of $100+!
shop sculptique coupon code ALEXANDRA
Use code ALEXANDRA for 20% off your orders of regular priced merchandise.

 


Favorite Yoga Props and Accessories

Mavi Bandz Headbands Discount Code SCHIMIGGY
Mavi Bandz adjustable headbands offer a perfect fit and designed to stay put. Use code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off!
byoga yoga mat coupon code 4mm RED AMB20ATRAN
BYOGA mats are made of natural rubber and are slip free. Use code AMB20ATRAN for 20% off your orders.
yoga rat knee rad
Yoga Rat’s Knee Pad will help protect your knees. it’s a great (and inexpensive) investment in your practice and health!
yogo travel yoga mat discount code loveeattravel schimiggy
YOGO has the best travel mats. Use code LOVEEATTRAVEL for 20% off your next travel mat.
sand cloud coupon discount promo code
Use coupon code ALEXANDRATRA25 for 25% off your Sand Cloud purchases.

 

infinity strap yoga props tools
Infinity Straps are a great tool to get deeper into and build strength in your poses.
yoga sphere yoga loops schimiggy favorite product
These YogaSphere Yoga Loops are an awesome way to extend those limbs long enough to get into those funky poses.

Are you also a fan of any of the brands listed? Let me know in the comments what some of your favorite products are.


For more fitness fashion discounts and deals, please visit my Fitness Instructor Discounts + Brands page.

<3 + Light,

Schimiggy