Fitness Instructor Discount
ALO Yoga makes great quality stuff with very flattering designs. ALO stands for “Air Land and Ocean” and are based out of Los Angeles, California. They sponsor many Instagram yogis and are sold at large department stores such a Nordstrom. I wear their Moto leggings and love them!
Sizing: Mostly true to size (TTS). For some pieces I have had to size down to an XS (moto leggings and high waist leggings in black).
ALO Yoga Coupon Codes:
Arthletic Wear is a Serbian based activewear brand created by twin sisters Alena and Milena Aleksik.
They have been creating beautiful activewear with high quality fabric since 2014. They also make men’s bottoms and dog sweaters.
Sizing: Runs Small – I sized up to a medium and wear a 6 in lululemon for size reference.
Athleta is part of the GAP/Old Navy family. Unlike their sister brands, Athleta ALWAYS accepts returns if you are dissatisfied with the product. I am a huge fan of their chaturanga pants and relay crop leggings.
Athleta makes a great alternative lululemon’s Align leggings with their Powervita collection. Athleta also makes activewear for teens. They’re also a Certified B Corporation, which means they’re eco-friendly and plan on eliminating as much waste in their manufacturing process as possible.
Check out my Athleta reviews here.
Sizing: True to Size (order a size small if you are a size 6 lululemon). Sizes range offered in Regular, Tall, Petite and Plus Size.
B Yoga makes my FAVORITE yoga mat in the world. I love how rubbery the surface is. It’s very easy to clean and comes in a spectrum of fun and soul connecting colors. It’s made of natural rubber and 100% bio-degradable. B Yoga is based out of Ontario, Canada.
Check out my B Yoga review here.
Sizing: Travel, Everyday, Strong and Extra-Long mats
Discounts: Use code TRAN15 and receive 15% off at B Yoga.
Daughters of Culture is a bohemian activewear and leisurewear brand. They have beautiful printed leggings, bras, bodysuits, blouses, swimwear, rompers, jumpsuits and much more.
Sizing: Daughters of Culture runs true to size.
Electric and Rose is a Cali-based brand that makes amazing cottony leggings that are perfect for lounging around or yoga. They offer both men’s and women’s clothing.
Read our Electric & Rose review here.
Sizing: True to Size (TTS)
Electric & Rose Discounts
There are many opportunities to save money on Electric & Rose apparel.
- Use this link to save $25 off your first order at Electric & Rose.
- Use code SCHIMIGGY20 to save 20% off all your orders at Electric & Rose. Shop now!
- Shop Electric & Rose on Bandier and use this link to save $25 off your first order of $100+.
- Shop Electric & Rose on Carbon38 and use this link to save 15% off your first two purchases.
- Shop Electric & Rose on Simply Workout and use code SCHIMIGGY20 for 20% off.
G-Loves is a fitness gloves company for men and women. They have weightlifting and gel gloves that are great for light-impact activities such as yoga, pilates and barre.
Ghost Flower is a women’s activewear brand offering technical fabrics designed to get your Qi flowing.
Read my Ghost Flower reviews here.
Sizing: Sizing runs small. I wear a size medium in Ghost Flower and size 6 in Lululemon for size reference.
- Use Ghost Flower coupon code SCHIMIGGY25 and save 25% off your first order.
- Shop Ghost Flower on Carbon38 and use code SHMGY25 for 25% off your first order of $100+.
Glyder has been around since 2012 and they’re based out of Southern California. They create activewear for women and is women owned and operated. Glyder makes excellent lululemon Quiet Stripe (QS) dupes. Check out my Glyder reviews here.
Sizing: Depending on the fabric, Glyder can be size down or true to size. Forma101 fabric should be size down. All other fabrics are true to size.
I wear an XS in Glyder Forma101 bottoms and wear a size 6 in lululemon for reference. Glyder tops run small, so go one size up. I wear a medium in Glyder bras and tops and size 8 in lululemon bras and 6 in tanks/tops.
Inner Fire is an activewear brand based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada. Owned by Leah Emmott, Inner Fire makes women’s activewear and just released a new yoga mat collaboration collection with Supported Soul.
My favorite legging prints are their Deer Love and Moroccan Dream leggings.
Sizing: True to Size (sizing is similar to lululemon)
Inner Fire Coupon Code:
IVL Collective is a women’s luxury activewear brand. Created by fitness professional Emily Jackson, she wanted to create activewear that is high quality yet doesn’t restrict movement.
We love their popular scallop collection which comes in many colorways.
Sizing: IVL runs true to size (TTS). We wear a size 6 in lululemon and a size small in IVL bottoms.
- Use code AMBSCHIMIGGY20 for 20% off your orders at IVL.
Jade Yoga Mat makes eco-friendly and biodegradable rubber mats. The mats come in various colors, thicknesses and lengths.
Sizing: Comes in various widths and lengths.
K-Deer is a luxury activewear brand created by Kristine Deer! K-Deer offers beautiful patterns and Signature Stripe leggings that support unique and important causes. I love all the patterns.
Sizing: K-Deer runs small. I recommend sizing up. I wear a size Medium in K-Deer and am a size 6 in lululemon.
Sizing also runs from XS to 4XL, making them a size-inclusive brand!
KiraGrace is a San Diego based activewear brand created by Kira Karmazin. I love KiraGrace’s quality and styles that totally warrant the high price point. I especially love the warrior cut out leggings and Flirt collection.
Sizing: True to Size (TTS) – Sometimes I do size down to an XS depending on fabric and style.
Lorna Jane (LJ) is an Australian based activewear company created by Lorna Jane, fitness and fashion enthusiast. The quality of LJ activewear is great. I highly recommend them!
Sizing: Runs Small (size up)
lululemon is based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada and offers high-quality activewear to women all over the world. Their popular products include Align leggings, Wunder Under Pants and Free to Be Wild strappy sports bras. Read my lululemon reviews here.
Sizing: True to Size (TTS)
- Sweat Collective is the lululemon teacher discount program. Sweat Collective is currently offered to current fitness instructors (you will have to provide a teaching or training schedule). Enjoy 25% off regular AND sale priced merchandise. Sweat Collective works online and in-store. Apply here.
Want to know more about lululemon? I have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out!
If there are any other topics you’d like me to shed some light on, please let me know!
Manduka‘s clothing line for men + women is great! I love their standout Essential leggings and soft and durable fabrics The fabric is pretty soft yet still compressive. Manduka also carries reliable yoga mats and props.
Read our Manduka reviews here.
Sizing: Manduka runs small. I recommend sizing up.
Niyama Sol is a men and women’s activewear brand based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Their beautiful prints are often one and done, so get them while they last! They release new prints on a consistent basis. Approximately 2-4 designs released per month.
My favorite Niyama Sol pieces are the Hollywood tank top and Joplin, Hutch and Traveler leggings.
Sizing: True to Size – I wear a size 6 in Lululemon and S in Niyama Sol for reference.
Niyama Sol Coupon Codes:
- Get a 20% off Niyama Sol coupon code when you visit this link.
- Use Niyama Sol discount code SOLSCHIMIGGY for 10% off your first Sol Box Subscription. Read about the Sol Box subscription here and save up to 50% off a new outfit.
- Use Niyama Sol coupon code SCHIMIGGY or NIYAMASOL10 for 10% off all your orders (no limit).
- Shop Niyama Sol on Simply Workout and use code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off.
- Are you an instructor? Niyama Sol recently released an instructor program to offer fitness professionals 35% off their orders at Niyama Sol. Apply here.
- Free shipping on all USA orders!
Niyama Sports makes awesome activewear from high-quality Italian fabrics. Their leggings are very affordable. The fabric feels similar to Werkshop. They have a unique a non-slip waistband that allows the pants to stay in place no matter what direction you flow in. Their designs are very organic, psychedelic and some are even hand drawn! Check out my Niyama Sports reviews here.
Sizing: True to Size
- Use Niyama Sports coupon code SCHIMIGGY for 15% off your orders.
Onzie is a SoCal based activewear brand for women. I like the prints and silhouettes, but after prolonged wear, their leggings may stretch and tear at the seams. Read my Onzie leggings and bra reviews here.
Sizing: Onzie runs true to size. Onzie sizing runs in between (i.e. S/M, M/L).
Purusha People is a hippie activewear brand for women and children. All their pieces are hand made to order by duo team Haley and Nadia.
Check out my Purusha People reviews here.
Sizing: Runs Small, we recommend sizing up one size
- Use Purusha People coupon code SCHIMIGGY for 10% of all your orders! One time use only. Shop now!
Sweaty Betty is a UK based activewear brand for women. They create high quality products for all types of activities including skiing. They often collaborate with big brands such as New Balance and Liforme.
Check out our Sweaty Betty reviews here.
Sizing: True to Size (TTS) – I wear a size 6 in lululemon and fit a size small in Sweaty Betty.
Teeki makes beautiful boho-hippie inspired prints on their leggings, bellbottoms and shorts. Teeki is an eco-friendly company that makes their leggings from recycled water bottles. Check out my Teeki reviews here.
Sizing: True to Size
- Get 10% off at Teeki when you use this link.
- Shop Teeki on Simply Workout and use code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off.
- Sign-up for their email list and receive 10% off your first order! Sign-up here.
- If you’re a current student, register and get 15% off your orders!
Titika Active Couture is a Canadian women’s activewear brand. They’re like an inexpensive version of MICHI. They also sell yoga mats and accessories and have 3 in-house brands. I would love to try out one of their couture skirts!
Sizing: Runs Large (size down) – I wear a size 4 in Titika bottoms and size small in their tops. Sizing runs similar to Zobha.
Vie Active is a women’s activewear company based out of Sun Valley, Idaho but originally hails from Bondi Beach Australia. Created by Noa Ries, Vie Active aims to offer high quality activewear that meant to move when you do. I love their eye catching leopard prints and comfy fabrics!
Read my Vie Active review here.
Sizing: Fits True to Size (TTS) and sizes range from XXS to 3X, making the brand size inclusive!
Sizing: Runs Small (size up)
I wear a size 6 in lululemon and wear a medium in Werkshop.
- WERKSHOP just launched their Werk Perks program! Get 10% off WERKSHOP coupon code when you sign-up here.
- They offer a Teacher Appreciation Program (15% off).
- Coupon codes cannot be combined during checkout.
- Also, look out for sample sales and discounts. Follow Werkshop on social media and sign-up for their e-mails to receive updates.
Yoga Democracy is a women’s activewear company based out of Arizona and owned by Natalie Oldroyd. They offer beautifully and eco-friendly printed leggings, swimwear and yoga mats.
Sizing: True to Size (TTS)