Fabletics is an activewear brand created by actress Kate Hudson. They offer cute and slimming silhouettes. The quality is good and reflective of the affordable cute patterns and prints all while keeping their price point low. They have a ton of ombre and floral prints and are constantly collaborating and releasing new products on a weekly basis.
Sizing: True to Size (TTS) – Fabletics offers a wide range of sizing (from XXS to 3X). Sizing is very inclusive.
Niyama Sol is a men and women’s activewear brand based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. Their beautiful prints are often one and done, so get them while they last! They release new prints on a consistent basis. Approximately 2-4 designs released per month.
My favorite Niyama Sol pieces are the Hollywood tank top and Joplin, Hutch and Traveler leggings.
Sizing: True to Size – I wear a size 6 in Lululemon and S in Niyama Sol for reference.
Niyama Sol Coupon Codes:
- Get a 20% off Niyama Sol coupon code when you visit this link.
- Use Niyama Sol discount code SOLSCHIMIGGY for 10% off your first Sol Box Subscription. Read about the Sol Box subscription here and save up to 50% off a new outfit.
- Use Niyama Sol coupon code SCHIMIGGY or NIYAMASOL10 for 10% off all your orders (no limit).
- Shop Niyama Sol on Simply Workout and use code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off.
- Are you an instructor? Niyama Sol recently released an instructor program to offer fitness professionals 35% off their orders at Niyama Sol. Apply here.
- Free shipping on all USA orders!
YogaClub is a monthly subscription service that styles and sends an activewear outfit directly to your home at up to 50% off the original cost. I’ve received pieces from Manduka, Onzie, Teeki, Sadhana, and Niyama Sol and many other brands in my boxes.
Sizing: Varies by Brand. There are over 15 brands of activewear offered through the box.