Skip to Content

T3 Micro Review | Excellent Hair Tools

T3 Micro Review | Excellent Hair Tools
Reading Time: 2 minutes

Updated: 9/5/2024 | T3 Micro Review

t3 logo

t3 micro hair tools airebrush review gray hair styleAbout T3 Micro

T3 Micro is a high-end hair appliances brand.

They are most known for their convertible curling barrels, which give you many options when styling your hair. 

More recently, they released the Aire 360, which is a dupe of the Dyson Airwrap interchangeable hair tool.

T3 Micro Review

We’ll be reviewing the following T3 Micro products in this post: 

• T3 Micro Airebrush ($149) – Has multiple speed and heat settings. Very easy to use and adjust. Heats up quickly and I can style my thick gray hair in under an hour. 
  • T3 Micro Singlepass Stylemax ($149) – I love this slim and lightweight hair straightener. It can also be used to curl hair. It heats quickly and has multiple heat and curl settings.

T3 Micro Pros

• Prevents frizz using ion technology.
  • Lightweight! Seriously their tools are so lightweight and durable.
  • Automatic shutoff feature at 1 hour so you don’t have to worry if you forgot to turn your tools off.
  • Works as intended! I love how easy it is to use their products. All their tools come with instruction guides and online tutorials.
  • Inclusive Products – T3 offers a wide variety of products for all hair types and needs. I love seeing all the POC representation in their social media and website.

T3 Micro Cons

• Slightly Expensive – A T3 hair tool will run you anywhere between $100 to $300.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Alex – Travel Food Fashion Photography🌻🌎 (@schimiggy)

Should I Buy T3 Micro Products?

Absolutely! I am in love with their products. They’re so easy to use and because they are lightweight, they’re great for travel.

They also have a wide range of products so you can find something you’ll love using repeatedly.

Where to Shop for T3 Micro

Shop for T3 Micro directly on their website.

They also sell refurbished tools for a fraction of the cost!

Right now T3 Micro is having a flash sale (use code FLASH) for select products for only $99!

Shop T3 Micro Favorites

If you’re new to T3 Micro, we highly recommend giving these products a try.

You can also shop for T3 Micro products at the following authorized retailers:

If you found our T3 Micro review helpful, please share this post. Thanks for your support!

Thank you for visiting today! If you found this encouraging or informative, please connect with us on Instagram or TikTok.

alex tran schimiggy signature

Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.

If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.