Athleta is also size inclusive. They offer plus sizing and petite sizing. You’ll find that many of their popular products come in petite, regular, and tall lengths.
In this post, we’ll discuss what size you should choose when buying Athleta clothing for women.
Athleta Size Guide for Women
How Does Athleta Sizing Run?
Athleta typically runs true to size (TTS). Approximately 10% of their products may run big. The other 90% typically runs TTS.
Their tops tend to fit true to size and bottoms are more forgiving. There were times where I was able to fit in an XS bottom, despite being a true size 6 in lululemon.
Athleta Size Chart
We also recommend referring to a brand’s size chart to determine the best fit.
Use this standard size chart to find your perfect fit in Athleta apparel.
Here are how Athleta products and their fit and purpose are categorized.
Athleta Sizing Tips
While you are determining your size in Athleta, keep these tips in mind.
- Athleta offers a lifetime guarantee for all their full-priced items that are purchased in-store and online. With a receipt, you can return your items if they do not meet your standards. Take advantage of their generous return policy to find your correct size.
- As for sale items, they have a limited return policy (has to be returned within a specific time window) and all outlet items are final sale. For outlet items, you’ll typically see the logo marked out with a sharpie for items that are final sale.
- Use a soft measuring tape + the size chart above to find your perfect size. Knowing your measurements will help avoid any return headaches or complications that may come about while online shopping.
If you’re new to Athleta, we recommend giving the following products a try. These are their most popular styles that our team loves!
- Elation Tights (similar to the lululemon Align pant)
- Salutation Tights (similar to the lululemon Wunder Under Pants)
- Momentum Tops (similar to the lululemon Swiftly tops)
- Exhale Bra (similar to the lululemon Energy bras)
If you liked our Athleta size guide, please share it on Pinterest. Thank you!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.