Updated: 2/14/2021 | Bandier Review + Coupon Code
Bandier offers over 100+ women-owned and empowering brands. They have also created a community of active and driven women worldwide.
I reviewed the Center Stage Legging ($98). The Center Stage Legging is their most coveted item with a waitlist of over 1,000+ subscribers! I got my hands on the dusk and black pair for this review in sizes small and medium.
- Soft and stretchy fabric.
- The fabric is super soft and stretchy.
- It has a plush feel to it and feels much like lululemon‘s luxtreme fabric.
- The fabric also contours to your body, accentuating your curves.
- Elastic band waistband. The waistband has a thick elastic band in it that keeps the pants in place. The stay put fit is giving me life!
- True to Size (TTS). We recommend going with your true size. If you’re in between sizes, size up for a more comfortable fit. Size down if you want more compression.
- Do not pill. Your leggings won’t get destroyed by friction.
- Camel toe proof! This was my FAVORITE feature. The flat front panel design prevents camel toe from happening…ever.
- Opaque – Happy to report the leggings are NOT SEE THROUGH!
- Pockets – Some styles come with side pockets. The waistband does not include a pocket.
- Various inseams. It comes in a variety of inseams. Choose from shorts, crops, and long leggings.
- Comes in different colors. Choose from a variety of colors. Be mindful that the colors do sell out quickly though!
- Expensive. They cost as much as lululemon and will run you $98 a pop.
Should I Buy Bandier?
Yes! I actually LOVE their in-house All Access label. While the Center Stage legging will not be replacing my beloved lululemon Wunder Trains, Girlfriend FLOAT or Carbon38 Cloud Compression tights, they’re still a great addition to my leggings collection.
They are definitely worth the splurge and are very comparable to other high-end activewear brands. If you’re looking to try a new brand, they’re definitely worth a shot!
Bandier also offers kit options for select brands. You can buy their kits and save money on coordinating sets. Their kits often include a matching top and bottom, but may also be a combination of various items from a brand’s collection.
Bandier Coupon Code
You can buy Bandier directly from their website.
If you enjoyed this post, you might like these too:
Did you find our Bandier review helpful? Please share it on Pinterest. Thank you!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.