Updated: 7/22/2022 | Best Things to Buy During the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (NSale) is one of the best shopping events ever! During this time you can shop for discounted deals on your favorite fashion, beauty and home brands.
Things to Know About the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (NSale)
If you’re unfamiliar with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, here are some things that you should know about the annual event:
- Items are discounted during the sale. Prices go back up after the sale at the start of August.
- Items sell out quickly.
- You must be a Nordstrom cardholder if you want to have access to the sale early. Apply here to become a Nordstrom cardholder.
- Everyone is allowed to PREVIEW anniversary sale products, but depending on your shopping status and tier (examples are Icon Nordy Club Status, Ambassador Nordy Club Status, Influencer Nordy Club Status, etc.), items may or may not yet be available for purchase. Public access to the sale typically occurs around mid-July.
- This month-long sale runs through the month of July and typically ends on August 1st.
The NSale officially starts July 6th with a preview June 29. The sale is open to the public starting July 15th. Here’s a look at when you can shop:
- June 29: Preview the sale and start making a wish list for what you’d like to buy.
- July 6: Shoppers with “Icon” status can start shopping. You can achieve this status by spending at least $15,000 a year on your Nordstrom credit card.
- July 7: “Ambassadors” can start shopping. Achieve this status by spending at least $5,000 a year.
- July 9: If you spend $2,000 a year, you can achieve “Influencer” status and start shopping on July 9th.
- July 15: The NSale is open to the public!
- July 31: The Anniversary Sale ends and prices go back up.
I personally shop the NSale on the 16th and do not have a Nordstrom card to shop earlier. I still find a lot of great deals but also missed out on a few items due to the supply chain issues.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Best Practices
- During the NSale preview, create a wishlist. I titled my wishlist “NSALE2022.” Feel free to name your list in the way that makes the most sense to you. I included an example of what a wishlist looks like below. This is a great way to keep track of the products you want to buy.
- Buy what you need or want ASAP. Items will sell out quickly. I used to work at Nordstrom in the buying department and saw products flying off the shelves during the sale and were rarely restocked during the sale.
- Shipping and returns are free. Shop now and return what you don’t want or keep later. It’s a super easy process.
- Check back to see what new items are added to the sale. I check about every 2-3 days and sort my NSale search results by “newest first.”
Best Things to Buy During the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
Here are our top picks from the 2022 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! We organized our favorite products by category.
I go for beauty products a lot of the time because I use these products often and stock up during every NSale. Nordstrom also offers JUMBO sizes of my favorite beauty and skincare products during the NSale.
Here are some of my favorite beauty products that I cannot live without.
- Stila Eyeliner 2 Pack Set ($32 versus $44)
- Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo and Conditioner Set ($90 versus $136) – I am obsessed with this haircare brand. Read my Oribe review here.
- Le Labo Jumbo Hinoki Hand Soap ($44) – We also love Le Labo! Read our review here. They are amazing!
- Zella everything! Zella is a Nordstrom brand that makes high-quality activewear for men, women, and children. You’ll love their Live In leggings! It’s one of their top sellers.
- Free People Square Neck Bodysuit ($32.90 versus $50) – We picked this bodysuit in black because it will go with EVERYTHING.
- Hanky Panky Thong Underwear – I’ve been wearing Hanky Panky for years and the quality is unbeatable next to other brands.
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings ($64.90 instead of $98)
- Dolce Vita Solida Western Boot ($169 versus $260)
- Dirty Laundry Upwind Western Boot ($69.99 versus $99)
- Quay Australia Level Up 51mm Square Sunglasses – NOW SOLD OUT
- Dagne and Dover Belt Bag ($59.90 versus $90)
- AllSaints Faye Chain Felted Wool Bolero Hat ($85.90 versus $129)
- UGG Whistler Throw Blanket ($64.99 versus $98)
- UGG Coastline Plush Throw Blanket ($64.99 versus $98)
- Nordstrom Hydrocotton Bath Towel Set
- Marble Cheese and Meat Board ($32.90 vs $40)
- Click and Grow Indoor Garden
- Hydroflask Water Bottle ($41.90 versus $54.95)
- Padova Reserve Set of 3 Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pans ($99.99 versus $149.99)
- Nordstrom at Home 400 Thread Count Sheet Set ($88.90 versus $119)
If you found our Nordstrom Anniversary Sale finds helpful, please share it on Pinterest! Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.