Updated: 9/5/2022 | Beyond Yoga Dress Review
Disclaimer: I received Beyond Yoga products to review in this post. All thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
About Beyond Yoga
Beyond Yoga (BY) is a woman-owned and focused company. BY was started by Co-Founders Jodi Guber Brufsky and Michelle Wahler. BY wanted to create and offer body inclusive activewear to the world. Their goal is to empower people to live peacefully and healthfully in their bodies. BY models are never retouched and BY offers a range of sizes from XXS to 3X.
BY products are made for modern living, blending fashion and function for styles that can be worn anytime and anywhere. No matter where life takes you, BY aims to keep up with your toughest workout and beyond, hence the name: Beyond Yoga.
Beyond Yoga Dress Review
We’ll review the following Beyond Yoga dresses in this review:
- Featherweight At the Ready Square Neck Dress ($128) – I have this dress in port wine ruby and went with a small and it fits a little snug. I would go with a medium next time. I love the super soft fabric and how the skirt flows.
- Spacedye Icon Midi Dress ($118) – I LOVE their Icon midi dress. It hugs in all the right places and comes in different colors and prints. It also comes with a side slit so wearing it is very comfortable and shows a bit of leg. The square neck is very flattering and comes with a built-in bra. I wear this a casual or dressed-up piece and it can also be layered and worn as a skirt.
- Your Line Waffle Duster/Dress ($132) – I love this convertible dress cardigan piece. I got this in a size small in green and it fits great! The waffle fabric stretches a lot.
Beyond Yoga Pros
- Runs Small – We recommend sizing up in Beyond Yoga apparel. I typically wear a size 6 in women’s apparel and wear a size medium in Beyond Yoga dresses. Use their very detailed size chart to determine your best fit in Beyond Yoga apparel.
- Sustainably Made – Their material are produced by partners who are WRAP certified.
- Fabric offers UV protection.
- The fabric has 4-way stretch which allows it to move with your body.
- Made in the USA.
- Super easy to care for. Simply throw them into the washing machine and hang dry.
Beyond Yoga Cons
- Expensive – Their dresses start at $99 and up. You can sign-up for their e-mails to receive a 20% off coupon code.
View this post on Instagram
Should I Buy Beyond Yoga?
I HIGHLY recommend BY! Their space dye fabric is truly one of a kind and feels incredible on. I am most stoked about the Woodland Forest ombre and high-waist detail. I usually look very stubby in ombre prints, but Beyond Yoga was slimming and figure flattering. I love that BY is a woman-owned company and is truly inclusive of all body shapes and sizes. This is a purpose that I can get behind and support!
I will be wearing my BY ombre leggings 24/7. My boyfriend has already said enough is enough after I’ve been wearing them for 4 days straight. I may need to buy two pairs!
Where to Buy Beyond Yoga
You can also shop for Beyond Yoga apparel from the following retailers:
- Bandier – Use my link for a $25 off Bandier coupon code.
- eBay – Find awesome deals and rare prints on eBay! I’ve found new with tag Beyond Yoga leggings for $15!
- Evolve Fitwear – Use Evolve Fitwear discount code SCHIMIGGY for 10% off your orders.
- Nordstrom and sometimes at Nordstrom Rack
- Yoga Outlet
If you found our Beyond Yoga dress review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Watch our Beyond Yoga review of their Mystery Bag on Youtube!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.