About Inner Fire
Inner Fire is a global activewear brand based out of Vancouver, British Columbia. The brand is owned by #bossgirl Leah Emmott. Leah designs and creates her products locally in BC. Her commitment to quality, the environment and other human beings is reflected in all aspects of her business. With her cruelty-free and eco-friendly business model, it’s no surprise that many yogis love to wear Inner Fire. Check out my Inner Fire review below!
View this post on Instagram
Can't wait for @myinnerfire's new collection! Had such a blast shooting with these beaming beauties! Our forced laughter eventually became genuine. Our handshakes became hugs. And our smiles gave me well deserved wrinkles. Thank you for the love #innerfirefam! ????: @darbymagill #innerfireluminary
Inner Fire Review: Blossom Leggings
I decided to review the Blossom leggings because look at this print! It’s gorgeous and represents everything I love about spring. The cherry blossom and sparrow details are just beautiful. The feelings the leggings give me are hope, bliss, and renewal.
#1 Size: Inner Fire runs similar to Lululemon I wear a size S/6 in Inner Fire. I am also a size 6 in Lululemon. The leggings fit like a glove and slightly stretch out over time. Overall, it’s a perfect fit!
#2 Style: I am reviewing the long leggings in this post. Inner Fire also creates crops, shorts, bras, tanks and sweaters.
#3 Inseam: The inseam of the size 6 long leggings is 29″.
#4 Rise: The leggings are high rise and fit .5″ below my navel. It cannot be worn fold over because the logo and other information is printed onto the inner waistband.
#5 Waistband: All Inner Fire bottoms are constructed with a tall waistband measuring 3″. There’s also a small elastic reinforcement at top of the waistband so you don’t have to worry about your pants sliding down ever.
- Fabric Content:
- Made From BPA-Free Recycled Water Bottles (88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Spandex)
- Specialized printing process means creates a no waste printing process and colors will remain vibrant (no fading or bleeding). The leggings are white-backed.
- Fabric Feel: Inner Fire fabric is thick and compressive. Inner Fire feels similar to Flexi Lexi leggings.
- Fabric Performance:
- The fabric is treated with naturally derived anti-microbial treatment for moisture wicking, anti-pill, and anti-stink properties.
- Fabric has 4-way stretch and contours to the body.
- Opacity: Inner Fire leggings are 100% opaque. They are white backed (printed on white fabric) and are thick enough to be opaque, yet breathable for heated activities (think hot yoga).
- Fabric Features: Inner Fire designs are scaled to their silhouettes (crops vs leggings). There is a logo on the side calf of a pant. Inner fire does not have pockets. Inner Fire product information is printed on the back side of the waistband.
#7 When to Wear: Inner Fire can be worn for any sport. They are quick to dry making them great for sweaty and wet activities.
#8 Cost: Leggings cost $74 and crops are $69. Use code SYNews15 for 15% off your orders!
#9 Gusset: Inner Fire uses a diamond-shaped single layer gusset that is sewn into the pant using flat-locked seams. The gusset is single layered.
#10 Stitch Seam: Flat locked seams area used throughout Inner FIre leggings. Enjoy a chafe-free fit!
#11 UPF Protection: SPF 50+, making them great for water activities!
#12 Designed and made in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Should I Buy Inner Fire?
Most definitely! You’ll fall in love over and over again when you wear Inner Fire. Leah keeps a majority of her patterns stocked year round and releases new leggings twice a year (Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter collections). She’s totally community oriented so drop her a line and say Hello! She’s been a great friend and I’d love to see where the brand goes in the near future.
Where to Buy Inner Fire
- Amazon – Use code ALEXTRAN for 15% off your orders!
- Inner Fire – Use code SYNews15 or SCHIMIGGY for 15% off your orders!
If you enjoyed our Inner Fire review, please share it on Pinterest. Thank you!