Also, like their Free to Be Bras, lululemon started altering the style of Align pants to fit every style preference. The Align pants now come in different silhouettes so that you’re bound to find a style that you love.
We’ve rounded up all the Align offerings and will continue to update this list as more styles are released. Enjoy!
Complete List of Align Pant Styles
#1 Original Align Pant
The original Align pant comes with a heart-shaped waist detail on the back. The pants have a decently sized inner pocket in the front of the waistband.
The original Align pant has the most offerings from different colors, patterns, and even lengths.
#2 Align Jogger
The Align Joggers taper at the ankle and are loose fitting. We recommend going with your true size or even sizing up in Align joggers.
#3 Align Petal
The Align Petal pants were released in mid-2019. We loved the petal detail that resembles a tulip.
#4 Align Wrap Waist
The Align Wrap Waist pants look super feminine. The bow can be tied in the front or back of the waist. It also offers some additional camel toe coverage and waistband compression that Nulu fabric often lacks.
#5 Align Cross Waist
These adorable crops are great for shorter gals. The cross waist also offers a slimming effect when worn.
#6 Align Key Hole
The Align Key Hole pants offer just the right amount of peek-a-boo. The key hole detail definitely allows the pant to stand out. We also love the outer seam detail for added shape and contour.
#7 Align Love Knot
As if we weren’t already crazy about everything knotted by lululemon. We LOVE the knot detail on the calf area.
It offers a ninja-esque look. Hai-ya!
We personally love the Align leggings, but they’re far from the perfect legging. Read our review below for more on how we feel about Aligns when they start to wear out.
We still recommend them, but you’ll have to be careful with how you maintain them to prevent pilling.
Enjoy all the new iterations of one of the best lulu pants ever!
Related: lululemon Align Pant Review
Shop Align Leggings
Click on your preferred Align pant style below to shop the collection.
Where to Buy lululemon
Buying directly from lululemon will ensure that your items are 100% authentic.
Do you like to save money? Here are some ways you can save money on lululemon products:
- If you're an fitness instructor and currently teaching, you may qualify for their Sweat Collective program to receive 25% off all merchandise (including sale). Read about their other discount programs here.
- Shop their We Made Too Much (WMTM) section for 10-50% off lululemon merchandise. All WMTM items are final sale.
- Shop at lululemon Outlets for great deals! Search for outlet store locations on lululemon's store locator.
- Buy lululemon gift cards on Raise or Cardpool. People are always trying to offload their lululemon gift cards. The savings range from 2-10%, but it's better than no discount at all.
You can also buy lululemon for less through third-party reselling websites and marketplaces such as:
- Mercari - Use this link for $10 off your first order. You can also apply code SYVFUT when you download and signup on the Mercari App.
- Poshmark - Use code SCHIMIGGY for $10 off your first order. Enter the code when you create your profile.
- Tradesy - Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more.
- Vinted - Use this link to get $ off your first purchase.
Which Align pant styles are your favorite? Let us know in the anonymous survey below.
If you liked our lululemon Align Pant Styles post, please share it on Pinterest!
We have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out!
If there are any other topics you’d like us to shed some light on, please let us know!