LNDR (short for Londoner) is based in Shoreditch, London and is created by a collective of industry professionals who have collaborated to enhance the everyday lives of women leading a modern active lifestyle. The company formed in 2015 to create highly technical fabrics that will perform under any circumstances and to your body’s needs. When you wear LNDR, you’ll experience seams and panels that follow muscle lines and movement points that bend and flex the way you do. LNDR’s garments cradle muscles, slim the physique and open movement points, allowing you to “do all the things.”
LNDR Review: Seven Eight Leggings
I decided to review the Seven Eight leggings in Dark Green Marl. I fell in love with the deep hunter green color.
#1 Size: I sized up in LNDR per their size chart and got the Seven Eight leggings in a size MEDIUM/LARGE. The fit was perfect! I am a size 6 in Lululemon for reference. It was compressive throughout and fit snugly. I did not have to pull my pants up at any moment during my workout. I would advise you to SIZE UP in LNDR.
I could possibly have fit a size SMALL/MEDIUM as well but did not want to take a chance that it might be too compressive.
#2 Style: LNDR Seven Eight pants are 7/8 length. They also have Six Eight (shorter crop) and Eight Eight (full length) length pants.
#3 Inseam: The inseam for the Seven Eight pant measures 26″ and sits 2.5″ above my ankle.
#4 Rise: LNDR’s Seven Eight Leggings have a tall waistband that sits 1/2″ above the navel.
#5 Waistband: LNDR’s Seven Eight leggings have a tall waistband that is seamlessly constructed and double layered. The double layer helps my midline feel supported and prevents slippage (waistband falling down during practice).
- Fabric Content: 70% Polyamide/20% Polyester/10% Elastodiene
- Fabric Feel:
- LNDR fabric feels thick yet breathable due to the seamless circular knit construction of the fabric. The fabric feels like NUX Activewear.
- Fabric has antimicrobial properties to prevent odor.
- Leggings are knit with strategic compression panels for a smoothing and performance focused silhouette.
- Fabric Performance:
- The fabric is Quick Drying and lightweight.
- The fabric has 4-Way Stretch and is breathable and compressive.
- Strategic paneling placement to maximize compression along the thigh and upper leg.
- Transparent breathable panels run across the knee and down the back of the calf to allow movement and ventilation.
- Fabric has antimicrobial properties to prevent stink
- Opacity: The fabric is 100% opaque (not see through).
- Fabric Features: There are no logos on the exterior of the pant. The fabric details are knit on the inner waistband of the pant.
#7 When to Wear: Seven Eight leggings are made for high and low impact sports. The fit of the leggings is very smooth and slimming.
#8 Cost: LNDR seamless leggings range from $130 to $180, making them a high-end brand.
#9 Gusset: LNDR’s Seven Eight leggings are constructed with a diamond knit gusset. The gusset is much larger compared to other brands that I’ve tried.
#10 Stitch Seam: The LNDR Seven Eight leggings are seamlessly constructed similarly to NUX Activewear.
#11 UPF Protection: Included but degree is not disclosed.
#12 Designed and Made in London. Fabric imported from Portugal.
Should I Buy LNDR?
I highly recommend LNDR! The price definitely reflects the quality of the brand. LNDR fabric performs at any absolute moment that you need it to. The deep green color doesn’t fade and the leggings are very slimming. They’re one of the first seamless leggings that I actually want to wear all the time. I don’t have any complaints about the leggings aside from their high price point. If you find a good deal on LNDR leggings, definitely take advantage of it! You won’t be disappointed.
Where to Buy LNDR
- Bandier – Get $25 off $100 when you shop at Bandier using my link here.
- Carbon38 – Use Carbon38 coupon code SHMGY25 for 15% off your first two orders!