Updated: 8/31/2022 | Lolë Review
Disclaimer: I received products from Lolë to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Lolë is a Canadian activewear brand for women and men. They create high-quality activewear and gear that will equip you from gym to street.
Lolë was created in 2002 by Evelyn Trempe when she spotted a gap in women’s technical outerwear. She noticed that the selection of women’s travel and outerwear was bland and lacked style. So she set off on a mission to create an inspiring collection for women who want to get out there and live out loud every day.
LOLË is an acronym for her motto: Live Out Loud Everyday
The brand originated in Montreal and now sells apparel worldwide! Their styles are meant to be timeless and carefully constructed so that you can continue to focus on living your best life.
I first learned about Lolë during a trip to New York where I was able to attend one of their wear-all-white yoga events at the MOMA museum. They were giving away apparel and prizes to attendees and I ended up getting an awesome yellow raincoat! I still have that raincoat to this day!
I was super excited when they reached out to me for a collaboration and offered a gift card to test more of their items.
With my gift card, I purchased the following items from Lolë to review in this post:
- Forillon Dress ($99) – I am OBSESSED with this dress. It’s so comfortable and well made. It also has pockets. Choose from black or burnt sienna. You won’t regret buying this dress.
- Jamie Belt Bag ($29) – Another winner from Lolë! This belt bag is the perfect contender to lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag. It comes in multiple colors and fits so much! And it’s much cheaper!
- Marlowe Leggings ($79) – Seamless leggings that fit like a glove! The moss green color is perfect for matching with my other neutral activewear. The seamless construction also ensures no camel toe during wear.
Related: lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag Review
- High-quality fabrics. I seriously want to live in their apparel 24/7.
- Select fabrics are manufactured sustainably and use recycled materials such as Econyl.
- Dresses have pockets!
- Woman-owned brand.
- Free shipping on orders over $100.
- Free returns on all orders.
- Gives back! Lolë donates to programs such as the Make a Wish Foundation, Red Cross, One Tree Planted, and many more.
- Sizing runs small. I am as size 6 in lululemon and size up in Lolë to a medium.
- No system is currently in place for exchanges. You’ll need to return your items and repurchase the item you need on separate transactions.
- Does not offer instructor or first responder discounts. Unlike their competitors, Lolë does not offer instructor or first responder discounts.
- No specific mentions of sustainability.
Should I Shop at Lolë?
Yes, you should! I was so happy to review Lolë.
I’ve mostly been wearing luluemon but will now be mixing my wardrobe with some Lolë pieces because they are timeless and perform well.
Lolë makes apparel that you can wear inside and beyond the studio. Their pieces are so versatile. We can’t recommend shopping here enough!
Where to Buy Lolë
Shop for Lolë through their website. Use code SCHIMIGGY15 to save on all full-price items.
If you found our Lolë review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.