Updated: 4/8/2022 | lululemon City Adventurer Backpack Micro Review
Disclaimer: I received products from lululemon to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
lululemon is a popular activewear brand for men, women, and teen girls. lululemon was created in 1998 by Chip Wilson and has been outfitting women in comfortable fabrics and silhouettes for over two decades.
The company is based out of Vancouver, Canada, and has a worldwide presence with over 400 stores.
lululemon has become a household name and has somewhat developed its own cult following.
The brand has been associated with overpriced activewear, technical fabrics, and leading in activewear trends.
In this post, we’ll review their Micro City Adventurer Backpack and see if it’s worth buying.
lululemon Micro Backpack Review
I received the lululemon City Adventurer Backpack Micro 3L ($78) to review in this post.
I chose this style because I needed something small for festivals and casual outings. I also LOVE backpacks and think they’re the bee’s knees for travel and life in general.
Below I’ll share the pros and cons of lululemon’s Micro City Adventurer backpack.
Micro Backpack Pros
- Convertible from backpack to crossbody. This bag is awesome because you can wear it two ways! It’s easily adjustable and the straps stay put.
- Lightweight – The bag weighs only
- Holds a lot! This tiny bag is tiny but super mighty! It holds more than you would think. I am able to use it as a camera bag while traveling. Don’t let the 3L size fool you!
- Easy to wash. I use a damp cloth to clean the surface of my purse.
- Multiple inner and outer pockets. There are two mesh pockets inside and one bottom zip pocket on the outside.
Micro Backpack Cons
- Uncomfortable neck strap. The little handle on the strap can be comfortable against my neck at times. I often wear it over a jacket or sweater. Keeping the contents light helps with preventing neck strain too.
- Limited colors – Only comes in black and pink savannah (now sold out).
- Not sustainably made. The purse is made of plastic fibers and coated metal.
Should I Buy the lululemon City Adventurer Backpack Micro?
I am OBSESSED with my lululemon City Adventurer Backpack Micro 3L!
I highly recommend it because it deceivingly holds a lot. It’s also a convertible style bag so that is a definite win with me. Two bag styles that I gravitate to most are crossbodies and backpacks.
Where to Buy lululemon
Buying directly from lululemon will ensure that your items are 100% authentic.
Do you like to save money? Here are some ways you can save money on lululemon products:
- If you're an fitness instructor and currently teaching, you may qualify for their Sweat Collective program to receive 25% off all merchandise (including sale). Read about their other discount programs here.
- Shop their We Made Too Much (WMTM) section for 10-50% off lululemon merchandise. All WMTM items are final sale.
- Shop at lululemon Outlets for great deals! Search for outlet store locations on lululemon's store locator.
- Buy lululemon gift cards on Raise or Cardpool. People are always trying to offload their lululemon gift cards. The savings range from 2-10%, but it's better than no discount at all.
You can also buy lululemon for less through third-party reselling websites and marketplaces such as:
- Mercari - Use this link for $10 off your first order. Download the App here.
- Poshmark - Use code SCHIMIGGY for $10 off your first order. Enter the code when you create your profile.
- Tradesy - Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more.
- Vinted - Use this link to get $ off your first purchase.
Want to know more about lululemon?
We have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out!
If there are any other topics you’d like us to shed some light on, please let us know!
If you found our lululemon City Adventurer Backpack Micro helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.