Disclosure: I received the Invigorate leggings as a gift from lululemon. All thoughts are opinions are my own and as always, 100% honest!
lululemon is a popular men and women’s activewear brand that was created in 1998 by Chip Wilson. For over two decades, lululemon has been outfitting people in attractive, comfortable and high-performance activewear.
The company is based out of Vancouver, Canada and currently has a worldwide presence with over 400 stores.
This post will explore one of their popular leggings, the Invigorate Tights. Let’s see if it’s worth the $128 price tag!
lululemon Invigorate Tights Review
I fell in love with the In Movements and knew that with side pockets, the Invigorate leggings would be my new staple.
How do Invigorate tights fit?
Invigorate tights run true to size.
The fit is great! The elastic band in the waistband ensures that your tights stay up throughout the day.
Many reviews will say to size up or go with your true size in bottoms made with Everlux fabric. It’s best to try different sizes before you pop the tags.
For more information about sizing, please visit our lululemon sizing and fabric guide.
What are Invigorate tights designed for?
The Invigorate tights are made with Everlux which means they’re made for high-impact activities and very sweaty workouts.
How long is the inseam on Invigorate tights?
I opted for the 25″ inseam because I like to give my ankles some breathing room. The hem of the leggings are closed. I am 5’5″ for reference.
The Invigorate tights currently come in different inseams:
- 10″ shorts
- 23″ crops
- 25″ tights
How high is the rise on Invigorate tights?
The tights come with a high rise fit. The waistband sits 1″ above my navel.
How tall is the waistband on Invigorate tights?
The waistband is wide and measures 4.” The waistband is lined with multiple pockets so that you can store your belongings. The pockets are on the outside of the waistband.
There is also an inner elastic band built into the waistline of the waistband. It does cause some pinching but will stretch out over time for a smoother fit around your natural waistline.
lululemon Invigorate Fabric Details and Features
- Fabric Content: lululemon‘s proprietary Everlux™ fabric. Everlux™ is designed to dry fast by drawing sweat to the fabric surface to dry quickly.
- Fabric Feel: Everlux™ feels VERY compressive and durable. I would compare the fabric feel to a tightly knit neoprene. It is also thicker than Luxtreme and Nulux, which adds to the more compressive fit. Everlux was made to be a more durable Nulu fabric.
- Fabric Performance:
- Quick Drying – The double-layered knit fabric draws sweat from the surface of your skin to the top of the fabric where it dries quickly.
- Dry Wicking
- 4-Way Stretch
- Very durable and will not pill.
- Opacity: The leggings are 100% opaque. The fabric is very thick and provides a lot of coverage. Feel free to go commando in these babies!
- Additional Pant Features:
- Reflective logo on the back of the waistband.
- Waistband and side pockets. The waistband pockets are similar to the ones found on Fast & Free pockets.
- The leg opening has a finished hem.
When should you wear Invigorate pants?
The tights are designed for running and high-impact activities that create a lot of sweat. The Everlux fabric is made to wick sweat quickly and efficiently.
It could also be worn casually and during any level of workout. I love that there are no zippers, so this makes them great for yoga and casual wear.
How much do Invigorate tights cost?
The Invigorate tights cost $128. The price is on par with their other popular leggings like the Fast & Free tights.
Do Invigorate tights have a gusset?
The tights come with a triangle-shaped, double layer gusset.
What types of seams are used on Invigorate tights?
Flat fell seams are used throughout the tights for a flattering, chafe-free fit.
Do Invigorate tights have UPF protection?
Not disclosed but I am pretty sure there is some UPF protection.
Where are Invigorate tights made?
Made in Vietnam. Designed in Vancouver.
What are the care instructions for Invigorate pants?
Some brands may offer additional care instructions to keep your clothing long-lasting and vibrant. Please refer to the product tag for washing and care instructions for Invigorate tights.
Should I Buy Invigorate Tights?
I highly recommend the Invigorate tights. The Everlux fabric is very durable and the pockets come in handy for smaller belongings.
We recommend buying multiple sizes and seeing which size fits best.
Right now their longest inseam offered is 25″, so it might not be a great option for taller ladies.
The only gripe I have with the pants is the hefty $128 price tag. Aside from the side pockets and built in elastic waistband, there’s really nothing differentiating it from the In Movement tight ($98) which is $30 cheaper.
Related: lululemon Review: In Movement Tights
Where to Buy lululemon
Buying directly from lululemon will ensure that your items are 100% authentic.
Do you like to save money? Here are some ways you can save money on lululemon products:
- If you're an fitness instructor and currently teaching, you may qualify for their Sweat Collective program to receive 25% off all merchandise (including sale). Read about their other discount programs here.
- Shop their We Made Too Much (WMTM) section for 10-50% off lululemon merchandise. All WMTM items are final sale.
- Shop at lululemon Outlets for great deals! Search for outlet store locations on lululemon's store locator.
- Buy lululemon gift cards on Raise or Cardpool. People are always trying to offload their lululemon gift cards. The savings range from 2-10%, but it's better than no discount at all.
You can also buy lululemon for less through third-party reselling websites and marketplaces such as:
- Mercari - Use this link for $10 off your first order. You can also apply code SYVFUT when you download and signup on the Mercari App.
- Poshmark - Use code SCHIMIGGY for $10 off your first order. Enter the code when you create your profile.
- Tradesy - Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more.
- Vinted - Use this link to get $ off your first purchase.
Did you enjoy our lululemon Invigorate Tights review? Please share it on Pinterest!
We have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out! If there are any other topics you’d like us to shed some light on, please let us know!
We have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out!
If there are any other topics you’d like us to shed some light on, please let us know!
For more fitness fashion discounts and offers, please visit our Fitness Instructor Discounts + Brands Directory.