lululemon is a popular men, women and teens activewear brand. lululemon was created in 1998 by Chip Wilson. The brand has been outfitting women in comfortable fabrics and silhouettes for over two decades.
The company is based out of Vancouver, Canada, and now has a worldwide presence with over 400 stores.
lululemon has become a household name and has somewhat developed its own cult following.
The brand has been associated with overpriced pants, technical fabrics, and leadings in activewear trends.
In this post, we’ll explore their most popular leggings, the Another Mile Jacket and see if it’s worth buying.
lululemon Review: Another Mile Jacket
I received the Another Mile Jacket as a gift from lululemon. I’ve been eyeing it for months and super stoked they still had it in stock online of Fall 2019.
I absolutely adore the Another Mile Jacket ($228) by lululemon. I purchased the jacket in Honey Lemon and wear it all the time. It’s my go-to jacket and has replaced a lot of my previous outerwear staples by lululemon and other brands.
The jacket is insulated with PrimaLoft and the outer shell is made from their water repellent Glyde™ fabric.
I would purchase your true size in this jacket. I initially sized up and it appeared huge (see below).
How to Care for My lululemon Jacket
As for the care of the jacket, it’s super easy to care for.
Simply throw the jacket into the washer inside out and then hang dry in a well-ventilated area.
You can tumble dry on low, but using heat repeatedly will cause the Glyde™ fabric to lose its water-repellent qualities.
Where to Buy lululemon
Buying directly from lululemon will ensure that your items are 100% authentic.
Do you like to save money? Here are some ways you can save money on lululemon products:
- If you're an fitness instructor and currently teaching, you may qualify for their Sweat Collective program to receive 25% off all merchandise (including sale). Read about their other discount programs here.
- Shop their We Made Too Much (WMTM) section for 10-50% off lululemon merchandise. All WMTM items are final sale.
- Shop at lululemon Outlets for great deals! Search for outlet store locations on lululemon's store locator.
- Buy lululemon gift cards on Raise or Cardpool. People are always trying to offload their lululemon gift cards. The savings range from 2-10%, but it's better than no discount at all.
You can also buy lululemon for less through third-party reselling websites and marketplaces such as:
- Mercari - Use this link for $10 off your first order. You can also apply code SYVFUT when you download and signup on the Mercari App.
- Poshmark - Use code SCHIMIGGY for $10 off your first order. Enter the code when you create your profile.
- Tradesy - Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more.
- Vinted - Use this link to get $ off your first purchase.
I hope this helps you decide whether to get the Another Mile Jacket.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions. Thanks for tuning in!
We have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out!
If there are any other topics you’d like us to shed some light on, please let us know!
If you enjoyed our Another Mile Jacket review, please share it on Pinterest. Thank you!