Updated: 5/6/2020 | White Camo Wunder Under Pants in Jacquard Luxtreme Review
The company is based out of Vancouver, Canada and has a worldwide presence with over 400 stores.
lululemon has become a household name and has somewhat developed their own cult following.
Related: How the Name lululemon Was Created
The brand has been associated with overpriced pants, technical fabrics, and leadings in activewear trends.
In this post, we’ll explore their most popular leggings, the Wunder Under Pants (WUP) in jacquard fabric and see if it’s worth all the hype.
lululemon Wunder Under Pants Review
In this review, we will check out the Wunder Under Pant (WUP) in Incognito Camo Jacquard Alpine White Starlight (color code PTMN). YAY! Another print we can all obsess about. This print debuted in March 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic.
The pant sold out almost immediately. A week later, lululemon restocked the WUPs in both 25″ and 28″ inseams.
How do jacquard lululemon WUPs fit?
For the jacquard white camo WUPs, I initially bought a size 6 and had to size up to an 8. The 6 fit more like a 4 and did not have a lot of give. When going with my true size, the fabric was VERY compressive.
The pant ended up rolling at my waist and bunching at my knees (that is a good indicator that leggings may be too big to too small for you if this happens).
The size 8 fit perfectly and comfortably. I never wear a size 8 in lululemon except for these pants.
I typically recommend referring to their size chart to find the best fit. In this case, we recommend sizing up in anything made with the white camo jacquard fabric, including their sport bras.
What are WUPs designed for?
The white camo WUPs come in various lengths including 21″ crops, 25″, and 28″ lengths. No 31″ length just yet.
What is the inseam of WUPs?
WUPs come with various inseams. Currently, the white camo WUPs are offered in crops (21″ inseam), 7/8 (25″ inseam), and 28″ inseams.
The 25″ inseam lands 1.5″ above my ankle. I am 5’5″ for reference.
What is the rise on WUPs?
The leggings have a high rise fit. The front rise measures 9″ and back measures 10.25″ on a size 8 pant.
How tall is the waistband on WUPs?
WUPs have different waistband heights that include high rise (5″) and super high rise (7″).
The high rise waistband covers my waistline and muffin top very well. The waistband fits 1″ over my waistband. It also fits flat against my waist. The waistband has an inner hidden pocket to stow your small belongings.
Fabric Details and Features
- Fabric Content: Luxtreme jacquard fabric
- Fabric Feel: The fabric feels very taut and thick. It’s not as stretchy and soft as other Luxtreme pants that I own. Because they are thick, they also feel a little heavier.
- Fabric Performance:
- Quick Drying
- Dry Wicking,
- 4-Way Stretch
- Excellent shape retention. Fabric will not stretch out.
- Fabric does not pill.
- Pants do not slip easily during wear. No slippage issues.
- Very compressive due to the thicker fabric.
- Opacity: Glad to report that these pants are 100% opaque (not see-through).
- Fabric Features:
- Gray reflective lululemon logo on the back of the waistband.
- Hidden waistband pocket that opens from the side.
Related: lululemon Fabric Guide [CHEATSHEET]
When should you wear WUPs?
I wear my WUPs with everything and anywhere. I wear them to yoga while doing chores and walking my dog. They’re a great everyday black legging.
lululemon advises that you do not wear Align leggings often due to their delicate nature. They have a tendency to pill in between and on the front and back of the thighs.
How much do WUPs cost?
WUPs cost $98 per pant. Camo prints typically sell out quickly and never go on sale.
You may find WUPs in other colors and prints at a lululemon outlet for around $49-69 but the sizing is limited and the colors are often not popular.
Do WUPs have a gusset?
WUPs have a triangle shaped and double layered gusset.
What types of seams are used on WUPs?
Flat fell seams are used throughout the WUPs for a chafe free fit.
Do WUPs have UPF protection?
Where are WUPs made?
Made in Cambodia. Designed in Vancouver.
What are WUP care instructions?
With Luxtreme fabric, your leggings should not pill. If they do, you can read our article on how to remove pilling from lululemon leggings.
Should I Buy Wunder Under Pants?
I personally love the white camo WUPs but feel like I would rather workout and actually do things in my other lululemon pants.
The white camo print is very attractive, but I find myself going for more lightweight and less compressive fabrics.
Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide if you need these pants. If you’re a collector, then yes, get them! If you want something you’ll wear all day long, these may be too compressive for daily wear.
Where to Buy lululemon
Buying directly from lululemon will ensure that your items are 100% authentic.
Do you like to save money? Here are some ways you can save money on lululemon products:
- If you're an fitness instructor and currently teaching, you may qualify for their Sweat Collective program to receive 25% off all merchandise (including sale). Read about their other discount programs here.
- Shop their We Made Too Much (WMTM) section for 10-50% off lululemon merchandise. All WMTM items are final sale.
- Shop at lululemon Outlets for great deals! Search for outlet store locations on lululemon's store locator.
- Buy lululemon gift cards on Raise or Cardpool. People are always trying to offload their lululemon gift cards. The savings range from 2-10%, but it's better than no discount at all.
You can also buy lululemon for less through third-party reselling websites and marketplaces such as:
- Mercari - Use this link for $10 off your first order. Download the App here.
- Poshmark - Use code SCHIMIGGY for $10 off your first order. Enter the code when you create your profile.
- Tradesy - Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more.
- Vinted - Use this link to get $ off your first purchase.
Want to know more about lululemon?
We have an entire resource page dedicated to everything lululemon related. Please check it out!
If there are any other topics you’d like us to shed some light on, please let us know!
Did you enjoy our lululemon white camo WUPs review? If you did, please share it on Pinterest!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.