Disclaimer: I receive my ONA products from Carbon38 to review in this post. As always, my thoughts are 100% my own and honest.
Chung created a line of apparel that would move with the busy modern-day woman.
We were super curious about Ona and glad we gave them a try! They’re one of the clothing brands we wear regularly and are absolutely obsessed with.
I received the following products to review in this post:
- Paper Bag Pants ($195) – I am obsessed with their paper bag pants. It comes in different colors and even a vegan leather option. I ended up buying the pants in white, black, olive green and black faux leather.
- Sleeveless Shirt ($195) – LOVED this top! It can be dressed up or down and the material is super soft and breathable.
- Chelsea Shirt ($145) – I did not like this shirt much. It was very wrinkly and see-through. If the material were more like the Sleeveless Shirt, it would have been perfect.
- Stanton Cropped Pant ($265) – LOVE these pants. They go with the Sleeveless Shirt really or a black tank top really well.
View this post on Instagram
- Timeless silhouettes. Ona’s pieces have a simple and timeless silhouette. We will be wearing many of their pieces on repeat.
- Lightweight fabrics. Fabrics are made with movement in mind.
- Dry wicking and quick-drying fabrics. Because their fabrics are made with stretchy lightweight material, it dries quickly and will wick away sweat during wear.
- Durable fabrics. Their fabrics won’t pill and colors don’t fade.
- Stain resistant fabrics. Stains come out immediately in the washer. White fabrics also remain bright white after multiple washes. No bleach required!
- Popular pieces come in different colors and patterns.
- Easy to care for. Simply place your apparel in the washer with like colors and hang dry. I have also stained my shirt so many times and the stains wash out easily in the washer. Ona’s fabric is MAGICAL!
- Expensive – Expect to spend quite a bit of money on their ready-to-wear pieces. Their activewear is much more affordable and on par with other luxe activewear brands.
- See-through fabrics. Their lighter color fabrics such as the off-white and white fabrics are slightly see-through. We wear nude underwear to resolve this issue.
Should I Buy Ona?
We are OBSESSED with Ona. Many of their pieces have replaced a lot of pieces that we had in our closet.
While their price point is high, it’s worth investing in if you’re looking to downsize your closet and make it more intentional. You also get what you pay for. The quality is amazing and we can’t rave about them enough!
Where to Buy Ona
You can buy Ona through their website.
You can also shop Ona on Carbon38 and use code SHMGY25 for 15% off your first two orders.
If you found our Ona review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.