Updated: 1/29/2021 | Rothy’s Sandals Review
Soooo many of y’all are probably here because you want to know if these $65 dollar flip flop sandals from Rothy’s are worth it. We bought a pair to test out.
Below we’ll list the pros and cons of the Rothy’s flip flop sandal to help you decide if it’s worth buying or not.
Rothy’s Sandals Review
Rothy’s Sandals Pros
- Made with recycled materials. As far as sustainable sandal options go, Rothy’s has you covered. Feel good about diverting plastic waste from landfills when you wear your Rothy’s.
- Comfortable. Surprisingly the sandals are super comfortable to wear. The straps don’t rub and tug at your feet.
- Lightweight. These sandals are so compact and lightweight. They lay flat and are easy to pack away.
- Durable. These sandals are super durable. They don’t dent easily and the sole takes forever to disintegrate.
- Easy to clean. We run our sandals under running water until they’re clean. No need to throw them into the washer. We leave them out to dry on our balcony or patio.
- Runs true to size. Get your street size in Rothy’s flip flops.
Rothy’s Sandals Cons
- Expensive – I was hesitant about spending $65 on a pair of Rothy’s flip flops, but decided to give them a try. The worst thing that could happen is that I don’t like them and can return them for free. I ended up loving them and will buy them again and again.
- No arch support. Like most Rothy’s shoes, arch support is non-existent.
- Not offered in half sizes. We recommend going with your street size. If you’re in between sizes, size up. I am a size 6.5 and went with a 7 and they fit great! Their website recommends sizing up in sandals if you’re in between sizes.
Should I Buy Rothy’s Flip Flops?
The answer is YES! I’ve replaced all my other flip flops with Rothy’s flip flops.
I wear my Rothy’s flip flop sandals more than any other Rothy’s shoe I own. My sandals have gone with me to 6 different countries and served me well while on the treacherous Road to Hana in Maui, Hawaii.
And I am convinced they’ll never wear out.
Also, buy a black pair, because they go with every outfit.
Related: The Best Maui Tour Guide
Where to Buy Rothy’s
Buy Rothy’s directly from their website.
Use this link to save $20 off your first pair of Rothy’s. We hope you decide to give the flip flops a spin.
If you found our Rothy’s sandals review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
For more fitness fashion discounts and offers, please visit our Fitness Instructor Discounts + Brands Directory.