Updated: 8/22/2021 | Sozy Review
Disclaimer: I collaborated with Sozy to create this post. All products were gifted to me to conduct this review. As always, my thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
Sozy is a sustainable and responsible women’s apparel brand based in Encinitas, California. Their products are made with all-natural materials that are responsibly sourced and manufactured. The company was founded by Linai Moliterno in 2019.
Sozy provided us the following products to review in this post:
- Harper Pant ($84) – I ordered a size down and it fits perfectly! I am typically a size 6 in women’s bottoms and got a small in this pant style.
- Kaia Top ($54) – Medium fit me great! The fabric is a bit see-through for my skin tone so if you’re dark olive complexion like me, I recommend wearing the top with silicone nipple covers or a very low-cut bra.
- Gabi Crop Tank ($40) – This top is super cute! I got a medium and it fit me great. I would also wear this top with nipple covers as the ivory color is slightly see-through.
- Maggie Jumpsuit ($90) – Love this suit! It’s super cute and comfortable. The only gripe I have is that it does not have adjustable straps. I wish I could lower the straps just an inch, then it would fit perfectly on me.
- Belle Top ($38) – I ordered a medium in this top and it fits great! The rust color is gorgeous.
We loved the fabric for each piece. The Harper pants ran a little big, so if you’re a size 6 in women’s bottoms, we recommend going with a size small in their pants. All the other products fit as described according to their size chart. I am typically a size 6 in women’s for reference.
Sozy Try-On Comparison Photos
- Sustainably Made
- Comfortable fabrics made from natural and sustainably sourced materials.
- Female founded
- B-Corp Certified
- Members of 1% for the Planet.
- Climate Neutral Certified. And always working to do better for the environment.
- Made in the USA
- Most products run True to Size (TTS). We recommend going with your true size in Sozy apparel. We found that you should size down in Sozy pants with the ruched waistband, and get your true size everything other style.
- Free shipping on orders $100+.
- Packaging is compostable!
- Their Rewards Program allows you to complete tasks and earn points to redeem credit towards future Live Sozy purchases. Sign-up here!
- Sales section with awesome deals on Sozy apparel. You can also sign-up for their e-mail newsletters for new product and sales announcements.
- They don’t touch-up their models! I noticed that one of the models has a keloid scar on her chest. This made me stoked to support a brand that doesn’t alter the way their models look. I have a huge keloid scar on my chest and this was super awesome to see.
Related: My Keloid Scar Treatment Journey
- Low Stock – Their products are made in small batches, so items are out of stock often. You can sign-up for e-mail alerts when products are restocked.
- Non-adjustable shoulder straps on dresses, jumpsuits, and tank tops. I feel that the jumpsuit was riding up my crotch a little but it was not bothersome. I would have appreciated it if I could lengthen the shoulder straps just an inch to prevent that.
- Cannot sort by price or popularity. When you’re looking through their product categories, you cannot sort by item popularity or price (ie. high to low). This would be helpful for people shopping on a budget. They do however have a final sale section!
- Most items are hand wash only. I like to throw my laundry in the machine and then air dry on a drying rack like this one.
Where to Buy Live Sozy
Sozy is a direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand. They sell DTC to reduce their carbon footprint and pass deals directly to their customers.
Use this link to save 25% off your first order at Sozy.
Alternatively, you can use code SCHIMIGGY10 to save 10% on your orders at Sozy.
If you found our Sozy review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.