Updated: 10/14/2021 | The Sak Review
Disclaimer: I received the Sak bags to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and my own.
About The Sak
The Sak is a popular handbag and accessories company for women. They offer accessories made from both leather and recycled fabrics and yarns.
They are known for making woven bohemian handbags from recycled and vegan materials. They also make amazing leather bags that are both lightweight and sustainably sourced.
The Sak also has a budget line called Sakroots that makes much more affordable accessories.
The Sak Review
I received the following bags from The Sak to review in this post:
- Los Feliz Crossbody ($149) – The fabric on this bag unfortunately did not do it for me. It bag doesn’t retain its shape and the inner bottom liner is constantly shifting. I love the crossbody strap, color and style though.
- The Filmore Hobo Crossbody ($250) – I LOVE this bag. It’s fashionable, has plenty of inner and outer pockets and the crossbody design is super comfortable and great for going hands free.
The Sak Pros
- Made with eco-friendly materials (REPREVE liners) and responsibly and ethically sourced leather from the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- Comfortable designs – All my Sak bags are extremely comfortable to wear. They aren’t heavy and the straps are super flexible and comfortable to wear all day long.
- Functional designs – There are inner pockets and the bags are large enough to stow my Sony Alpha camera, wallet, sunglasses, and more!
- Affordable – The Sak products are affordable. They have also offered our readers 25% off with code ALEX25
- Free shipping on orders over $125 plus FREE returns.
- Amazing rewards program! You can quickly earn credit towards your future purchases by completing activities and purchasing handbags.
The Sak Cons
- Dye transfer onto the leather. I wore my hobo bag with jeans and the dye from the jeans transferred onto my leather bag.
- Leather on the Los Feliz style is so thin that it makes the bag seem flimsy.
- The inner liner on the Los Feliz bag does not stay put. It is constantly shifting around in my bag.
Where to Buy The Sak Handbags
You can buy The Sak handbags directly from their website. Use Sak coupon code SCHIMIGGY20 to save 20% off all your orders.
You can also find The Sak products at the following retailers:
If you found our The Sak review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.