Updated: 10/29/2021 | Tiara Hawaii Review
About Tiara Hawaii
Tiare Hawaii is a women’s apparel and accessory brand that is inspired by the beach bohemian lifestyle and traveling the world.
Tiare Hawaii was founded in Hawaii in 2011 by Jane Hoskins. All their garments are handmade in Bali and each tie-dye piece is unlike the other.
Many of their styles are one size. They also offer apparel for big girls and kids.
At the Aqua Library in Venice, Italy
Tiare Hawaii Review
I purchased the Riviera Dress in a red polka dot pattern to review in this post. I chose this dress because it was on sale (I was able to snag it for only $60) and I wanted a high-low dress that would make my legs look amazing in photos.
I took my dress with me to Europe and got so many compliments.
Tiare Hawaii Pros
- Affordable – Tiare Hawaii dresses are very affordable with dresses ranging from $80 to $138. You can often find their dresses on sale at one of the retailers we’ve listed below.
- Handmade in Bali – All their apparel is handmade and tie-dyed in Bali, Indonesia.
- Flowy fabric – The rayon fabric of Tiare Hawaii’s dresses flow amazingly. When taking photos, I highly recommend putting your phone on Live setting (if you have an iPhone) and grabbing the hem of your dress, and swinging it to make it look even flowier.
- Beautiful prints and patterns – They are known for making pretty printed dresses. They also have many of their styles in tie-dye prints. Each tie-dye print will be unique to you. They also have tons of prints and patterns to choose from and even work with specific retailers to create limited edition prints in their popular styles.
- Makana Rewards program – Their rewards program allows you to accrue points to use towards future purchases. Every 10 points is equivalent to a $1 discount.
Tiare Hawaii Cons
- Not size-inclusive. Many styles are one size only and fit sizes ranging from size XS to Large. They do not offer petite or plus sizing.
- Front of my dress was very short. I highly recommend wearing shorts if you’re going to wear their high-low dress styles.
- Very long length – My dress was dragging as I was wearing it. I am 5’5″ tall for height reference. My dress would drag along the ground and if you hem the dress, expect some of the ruffle detailing to be shortened.
Should I Buy Tiare Hawaii?
We totally recommend Tiare Hawaii!
Where to Buy Tiare Hawaii?
You can buy Tiare Hawaii on their website.
You can also buy Tiare Hawaii, and sometimes for much cheaper, at the following retailers:
If you found our Tiare Hawaii review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.